BLOGGING FOR BUSINESS
TRAINING & WORKSHOPS
Consistantly creating unique, interesting and truly useful content for your audience can unlock the full potential of inbound marketing for your business.
Blogging is the key to success.
Having won at the UK Blog Awards in 2014 and then receiving Highly Commended Awards in both 2015 and 2016, we know a thing or two about creating and running a successful blog.
Join us on one of our regular Blogging For Business Workshops in Ipswich and we’ll share our award winning approach to growing an engaged audience with you. We’ll help you identify your ideal audience, where to find them and how to encourage them to become loyal customers.
We’ll show you techniques to help you create ideas for fantastic content that will have visitors flocking to your website and followers sharing your posts across the web. This will have an enormously positive affect on your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), help establish your business as an industry leader, connect people with your brand and help you build a lasting relationship with your audience/customers.
Keeping your blog updated with regular engaging content is the key to successful blogging. We’ll provide you with the skills and confidence to become a business blogging superstar!
Another integral part of successful blogging for business is CONSISTANCY. Creating your blog is only part of the equation. Keeping it updated with regular engaging content will maximise the return on your efforts and help elevate you above your competition. Want the skills and confidence to do that? Then join us on one of our Blogging For Business Workshops.
Typical Subjects Covered…
We can tweak the content of training to meet your exact needs but typical subjects covered include…
- An introduction to Blogging For Business – What exactly is a blog and how can it help your business?
- Blogging Platforms – There are a wide range of blogging platforms out there. We’ll give you an overview of the best options.
- The real power of ‘Inbound Marketing’ – Discover the difference between ‘inbound marketing’ and ‘outbound marketing’ and how this can impact the performance of your business.
- It’s all in the title – Choosing the right title for your blog posts can have a massive impact on the visibility and shareability of your content. We’ll provide you with tips and tricks to get this right.
- Creating viral content – Find out how to choose the right tone and subject to maximise sharing and engagement.
- Creating an editorial calendar – Planning your blogging activity can make the difference between the success or failure of your blogging efforts. We’ll show you simple ways to stimulate ideas and plan ahead.
- Joined up blogging and social media – Your blogging and social media efforts go hand in hand. We’ll show you how to combine your efforts to maximum affect.
- Measuring the performance of your blogging activity – A range of software and techniques to monitor the effectiveness of your blogging activity. Are your blog posts converting visitor actions into business goals efficiently and effectively? We’ll show you how to find out.
INFO & PRICES…
ONE to ONE BLOGGING TRAINING
£40 per hour
GROUP BLOGGING TRAINING
Offered in HALF DAY or FULL DAY formats. Guide prices are as follows…
HALF DAY (3Hrs) –
For up to 4 people
(£35 extra pp – up to a max of 10 people)
FULL DAY (6Hrs) –
For up to 4 people
(£70 extra pp – up to a max of 10 people)
BLOGGING FOR BUSINESS WORKSHOPS
£49 per person
Our Blogging For Business workshops offer the perfect opportunity to learn new skills and get to grips with what blogging can do for your business.
Spaces are limited to only five attendees ensuring you have plenty of time with the workshop tutor to fully understand what’s being taught and to ask plenty of questions.
Workshops are 3 hours in duration and are usually held outside of normal working hours (early evenings and Saturday mornings).
Workshop dates will be announced soon. Register your interest below to be the first to know dates and locations.
GET IN TOUCH
Contact us TODAY to start blogging for business success.
Call the office on 01473 655148 or