SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS
TRAINING & WORKSHOPS
Learn how to grow your business and online confidence with our Social Media For Business workshops in Ipswich.
Let your business personality shine through!
Social media permeates almost every aspect of modern life. Try as you might to ignore it, social interaction via digital devices is here to stay. Understanding this continually evolving method of digital conversation and interaction is crucial for any business. Fail to embrace social media and you fail to take advantage of one of the best ways to develop and grow your business.
If you are looking to grow your social media confidence, increase the visibility of your brand and build meaningful conversations with your audience then our Social Media For Business workshop is for you!
Even if you plan to employ somebody else (individual or company) to run your business social media channels for you, having a grasp of the fundementals of social media and its potential for your business should be high on your personal development priority list.
Taking the time to learn these simple skills will undoubtedly save you time and money in the future. You’ll know what questions to ask potential new employees or agencies and will be more likely to understand whether their answers make business sense or are just full of fluff and no substance.
Typical Subjects Covered…
We can tweak the content of training to meet your exact needs but typical subjects covered include…
- An introduction to Social media – What does it all mean and why is it important for your business?
- The real power of Inbound marketing – Discover the difference between ‘inbound marketing’ and ‘outbound marketing’ and how this can impact the performance of your business.
- Create an epic social media marketing strategy in 5 easy steps – Our informative guide clearly outlines every step you need to create a marketing strategy that delivers.
- Creating a successful social media campaign – What are the 3 M’s of social marketing and what do they really mean in the real world?
- Social media platforms – What social media platforms are right for your business? An introduction to the most popular platforms.
- Creating viral content – Find out how to choose the right tone and subject to maximise sharing and engagement.
- Your social media plan – Learn how to take day to day control of your social media accounts with an introduction to streamlining workflow and automation.
- Measuring the social success of your business – A range of software and techniques to monitor the effectiveness of your social media activity.
INFO & PRICES…
ONE to ONE SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING
£40 per hour
GROUP SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING
Offered in HALF DAY or FULL DAY formats. Guide prices are as follows…
HALF DAY (3Hrs) –
For up to 4 people
(£35 extra pp – up to a max of 10 people)
FULL DAY (6Hrs) –
For up to 4 people
(£70 extra pp – up to a max of 10 people)
SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS WORKSHOPS
£49 per person
Our Social Media For Business workshops offer the perfect opportunity to learn new skills and get to grips with what social media can do for your business.
Spaces are limited to only five attendees ensuring you have plenty of time with the workshop tutor to fully understand what’s being taught and to ask plenty of questions.
Workshops are 3 hours in duration and are usually held outside of normal working hours (early evenings and Saturday mornings).
Workshop dates will be announced soon. Register your interest below to be the first to know dates and locations.
GET IN TOUCH
Contact us TODAY to find out how we can help you make your business the focus of peoples conversations… for all the RIGHT reasons.
Call the office on 01473 655148 or send us a message below…