VIDEO FOR BUSINESS
TRAINING & WORKSHOPS
Learn how video can transform the visibility and credibility of your business activities online.
Increase your skills and confidence in front of and behind the camera.
Join us on one of our regular Video For Business Workshops in Ipswich and we’ll provide you with the skills and confidence to produce your own professional looking videos quickly and affordably.
According to Kissmetrics, one of the leading customer intelligence and web analytics providers…
‘If a picture is worth a thousand words, a product video could very well be worth a thousand sales. Considering that video now appears in 70% of the top 100 search results listings, and that viewers are anywhere from 64-85% more likely to buy after watching a product video – this is one marketing force you can’t afford to ignore.’
Whether you are producing a product video, a ‘How To’ guide or a behind the scenes glimpse of your business, creating and sharing video content for your audience should be an integral part of your business plan moving forward.
Smart, innovative business owners are embracing video and the proven benefits it can have for their business. Our Video For Business Workshops will give you the skills and confidence to embrace it too.
As well as outlining recommended cameras and accessories we’ll also cover lots of techniques and tricks to ensure you feel confident in front of the camera and behind it too.
Typical Subjects Covered…
We can tweak the content of training to meet your exact needs but typical subjects covered include…
- An introduction to Video For Business – Why is video so important for the future of your business?
- The best affordable cameras for creating videos for business– We’ll cover the different types of video camera you can use with a particular focus on compact digital cameras and smartphones.
- Essential accessories for your kit bag – We’ll share our favourite ‘must have’ accessories for creating business videos and we’ll show you how to use them.
- Editing and software – Discover our recommended video editing software and apps.
- Video themes and content – Find out how to come up with the perfect idea and plan it into your marketing campaigns.
- Structuring your videos to maximse engagement – We’ll cover how to structure our top 3 recommended formats for viral business video.
- Sharing your videos with the world – Where you upload your video can have a direct impact on its effectiveness. We’ll show you how to choose the right platform.
- Measuring the performance of your video content – A range of software and techniques to monitor the effectiveness of your video content. Are your videos helping to convert visitor actions into business goals efficiently and effectively?
INFO & PRICES…
ONE to ONE VIDEO TRAINING
£40 per hour
GROUP VIDEO TRAINING
Offered in HALF DAY or FULL DAY formats. Guide prices are as follows…
HALF DAY (3Hrs) –
For up to 4 people
(£35 extra pp – up to a max of 10 people)
FULL DAY (6Hrs) –
For up to 4 people
(£70 extra pp – up to a max of 10 people)
VIDEO FOR BUSINESS WORKSHOPS
£49 per person
Our Video For Business workshops offer the perfect opportunity to learn new skills and get to grips with what great video content can do for your business.
Spaces are limited to only five attendees ensuring you have plenty of time with the workshop tutor to fully understand what’s being taught and to ask plenty of questions.
Workshops are 3 hours in duration and are usually held outside of normal working hours (early evenings and Saturday mornings).
Workshop dates will be announced soon. Register your interest below to be the first to know dates and locations.
GET IN TOUCH
Contact us TODAY and start your journey to producing great business videos.
Call the office on 01473 655148 or send us a message below…